What’s new for eosinophilic oesophagitis? A case-based discussion of patient care
Watch experts give their perspective on different aspects of managing patients with EoE, based on clinical case studies.
- Describe the complex pathophysiology of EoE and how this manifests as clinical symptoms throughout life
- Distinguish eosinophilic oesophagitis as a progressive disease that is distinct from GORD
- Summarize the clinical evidence supporting the use of emerging biologic treatments for EoE
The practicalities of eosinophilic oesophagitis management: A closer look at emerging biologic treatment options
Watch leading experts discuss practical aspects of caring for children and adults with EoE, drawing on their own clinical experiences.
- Compare the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of EoE between children and adults
- Summarize how the transition of care is managed as children with EoE become adults
- Evaluate the impact of the latest data for emerging biologic treatment options for EoE on clinical practice
Exploring eosinophilic oesophagitis: How can multidisciplinary management improve outcomes?
Watch leading specialists involved in the multidisciplinary care of patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis address the optimal management of this disorder.
- Explain how the complex pathophysiology of eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE) impacts diagnosis
- Assess the symptoms associated with EoE and the impact of this progressive disease on patients
- Evaluate how the emerging biologic treatment options for EoE may be incorporated into clinical practice
Improving outcomes for patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis: What do the data from AAAAI 2022 tell us?
Watch this two-part activity exploring recent data on eosinophilic oesophagitis from the annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) 2022. Part 1: Watch leading gastroenterologist, Dr Evan Dellon, review key data from AAAAI 2022 Watch now Part 2: Hear from three leading experts in eosinophilic oesophagitis, as they discuss what these data may mean for global and regional practice Select an interview
- Summarize recent clinical evidence on the complex pathophysiology and manifestations of eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE)
- Outline the chronic nature of EoE and the impact on patient quality of life
- Assess the latest data for emerging treatments for EoE and their impact on clinical practice
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchRESPIRATORY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchRESPIRATORYSign me up!