Medical therapy for CTEPH: New data new horizons
Watch this two-part activity discussing the latest developments in the use of medical therapy for the management of CTEPH. Filmed following CHEST 2020 and ERS 2020. Part 1: Watch internationally renowned expert Prof. Joanna Pepke-Zaba review key data from the congresses Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what the latest data mean for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Recall the new and emerging data around patient and disease characteristics in order to select the optimal treatment strategy for each individual patient
- Interpret new and emerging data for medical therapy and their impact on daily clinical practice
- Assess the latest changes to best practice for the care of patients with CTEPH
Medical therapy for CTEPH: What is the standard of care in 2020?
Watch a panel of internationally renowned chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) experts discuss medical therapy for CTEPH, and consider the current standard of care using case-based studies to provide practical guidance on the optimal clinical management of patients with CTEPH.
- Discuss best practice for the multidisciplinary assessment of CTEPH
- Apply medical therapy for inoperable patients with CTEPH
- Perform medical therapy for patients with post-operative persistent/recurrent symptomatic disease
Medical Therapy for CTEPH: From biology to new treatment options
Watch leading experts involved in the care of patients with CTEPH discuss the latest issues and controversies in the medical management of CTEPH and related comorbidities
- Describe the biological and pathophysiological mechanisms of CTEPH
- Summarize the evolving data supporting the use of oral therapies
- Explain how new developments in medical therapy for the treatment of CTEPH will change daily practice
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchRESPIRATORY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchRESPIRATORYSign me up!